REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL HOOSIERS
- Face coverings are required.
- Businesses are required to place clearly visible signs at public and employee
entrances notifying all that face coverings are required. Only those wearing face
coverings should be admitted entry.
- All Hoosiers are required to maintain social distancing of six feet in public spaces,
whether inside or outside.
- Hoosiers 65 and older and those with known high-risk medical conditions should
remain vigilant about protecting their exposure to COVID-19.
- When LaGrange County is in RED:
a. Social gatherings of any kind, indoors or outside, are limited to 25 people.
b. Special, seasonal or commercial events are not advised to be held. If more
than 25 people are requested to be in attendance, a plan must be submitted
to the LaGrange County Health Department at least 7 days prior to the event
and approval must be received before proceeding.
c. All business capacity must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines;
curbside pick-up and/or online sales preferred.
d. Vulnerable populations should remain isolated. Social and holiday gathering
is not advised.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this document is designed to provide information of general interest to the public and a summary of Governor Holcomb’s Executive Order 20-48, which can be found at www.coronavirus.in.gov. This is not intended to offer advice of any kind about specific situations or problems. The Town of Shipshewana encourages the public to seek additional information on their own.