Town Council Members
- Wage & Salary Ordinance Amendment
- Police Car Camera Purchase Approval
- Ordinance Transferring Money to the Rainy Day Fund
- Repair Vac Truck Hydraulic Arm
- Construction Project Updates
(Any and all other appropriate business to come before the Town Council)
The Town of Shipshewana does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Town Manager has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the rights provided thereafter are available from the Town Manager. Suggestions on how the Town can better meet the needs of these persons with disabilities may be submitted to the Town Manager, P.O. Box 486, Shipshewana, IN 46565 or by phone at 768-4743.